Studio Policies and Terms and Conditions
We are a small boutique business with limited capacity and therefore depend to a very high degree on our appointment times being filled. Failure to “ not show” for any appointment has a huge impact on us as a business, and we ask you to please respect this. This means we do require a fee to secure your photography session booking. Please note that weekends are most in demand. By booking a session with Portrait Club, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Terms & Conditions:
1. A confirmation fee holds the portrait session for the date/time agreed upon.
2. Session fee is 100% refunded for cancellation of session within the first 72 hours of payment of reservation deposit. This means you have 3 days to change your mind for a full refund once you book and pay the deposit. Any changes or cancellations after 72 hours of booking, turn your deposit to a studio credit.
3. After 72 hours from booking, any cancellations or reschedules, the fee will convert to a studio credit voucher. This includes any reason for cancelling including sickness. Your deposit will not be lost unless cancellation is done within 24 hours of your session. All other cancellations and reschedules will become a store credit for a future rebooking but will not be refunded for any reason. This is applicable to both your session and photo viewing appointment (done via zoom).
4. The confirmation fee is non-refundable, and no applicable to future purchases with any failure to not turn up at the portrait or viewing session.
5. Any more than a 20 minute appointment "late show" is automatically rescheduled.
6. In case of session cancellation or re-schedule, you must rebook your appt within 48 hours of cancelling and must select a day within 30 days of your original appointment to receive the project gift certificate. Bonus "keep appointment" studio vouchers are not valid if ANY changes are made to either your session time and date OR your photo viewing session or date.
In case of session cancellation or re-schedule, the offer expires 30 days after original session appointment date. If a new session date cannot be found within 30 days, then the confirmation fee may be forfeited and no studio credit will be given.
We are a small boutique business with limited capacity and therefore depend to a very high degree on our appointment times being filled. Failure to “not show” for any appointment has a huge impact on us as a business, and we ask you to please respect this. This means we do require a confirmation fee to secure your photography session booking for all session, complimentary or paid. Please note that weekends are most in demand and missed appointments are a lost opportunity for our studio.
The confirmation fee is refunded on the day of your viewing session.
Failure to “not show” for any appointment (session or photo viewing) automatically converts the confirmation fee into studio credit with the exception of a now show. In the case of a now show, your deposit is forfeited and your studio vouchers are invalid.
All orders made at the studio during your portrait viewing are non-refundable. Once you have ordered your product, the studio will immediately begin working on your order and may not be cancelled or changed. Clients agree to finalize all purchase decisions at their photo viewing, multiple photo viewings are not available. All decision makers should be present at the zoom photo viewing when any studio vouchers are valid. Client understands that photos are kept on file for 28 days from the session date and then deleted. If client does not view the images, the deposit is forfeited and the studio has no obligation to save or show the images beyond the 28 days window unless the original viewing date was not able to be found in that time period.
Most orders are ready for collection within two to three weeks after placing the order at the studio. Any exception can be due to high demand calendar months and other unique exceptions can apply.
Click to Read Terms of Service